Monday, April 12, 2010

Our First Blog!!

Meow!

Say hello to Candy and Raisin - two cats living the high life in Auckland!

We saw our friends over at 'kitty trio' (hi Keiko!!) have their own blog and decided we wanted in on the action! I'm Candy and I will probably write most of these blogs cause my little sister Raisin is too scatter brained to sit still long enough. Occasionally she might manage a few lines here and there.

Anyway, this is my first post! I just woke up from a super long nap which I took lying on moms legs, she was already fast asleep and didn't notice me creep in and take my favorite spot. That crazy Raisin also snuck in and took a nap with us but she stayed up near mom's head and didn't really bother me for once.

Don't get me wrong, I actually love my little sister - she brings out the kitten in me. I am only 1 and a half but sometimes I swear I feel ten times older! Baby sisters can make you feel that way, especially when they are running around non-stop after little brightly coloured fuzzy balls! What a weirdo!!

So... enjoy your cat nap for today (don't tell me you don't take one!? at least once a day??!) and I will be back to write more in my blog soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candy and Raisin! We spotted you already! Congrats on your blog, it's so cool that you've started your own blog too!
    I'm going to link to youuu :-)
    Purrs, Keiko, Kenji & Pricilla

    ReplyDelete